SLIDESHOW
2. A group of 20-somethings are playing croquet on a lawn on Wightman Street, listening to Stevie Wonder on a boombox, and there's an aggressive amount of glowing health in everybody's cheeks. Paul looks like a cheerful young dictator with a croquet mallet hanging from his shoulder. Megan and I sit on the front step, talking about moving to other cities and what that's going to be like, why we have to do it. She left this morning for Florida and I won't likely see her again for a while, at least for the summer. We both came to Pittsburgh alone, but we've surrounded ourselves with this community of well-mannered intellectuals and artists. Right now, the nucleus is falling out. Soon all of them will be in New York, the west coast, Philly, and Boston. I'll stay here. But it will build up again like this. I don't really feel like I'm going to die alone anymore.
2. A group of 20-somethings are playing croquet on a lawn on Wightman Street, listening to Stevie Wonder on a boombox, and there's an aggressive amount of glowing health in everybody's cheeks. Paul looks like a cheerful young dictator with a croquet mallet hanging from his shoulder. Megan and I sit on the front step, talking about moving to other cities and what that's going to be like, why we have to do it. She left this morning for Florida and I won't likely see her again for a while, at least for the summer. We both came to Pittsburgh alone, but we've surrounded ourselves with this community of well-mannered intellectuals and artists. Right now, the nucleus is falling out. Soon all of them will be in New York, the west coast, Philly, and Boston. I'll stay here. But it will build up again like this. I don't really feel like I'm going to die alone anymore.

<< Home