SCHOOL SHMOOL
Okay, so I'm eight pages into my final paper for my Question of Paragraph class when I realize that in my paper I basically argue against all of the things we've supposedly learned in the class. Ooh. That's what I get for writing a paper that attempts to undermine the whole of western academic discourse. Um, hi.
In other news, Vale and Year (valeandyear.com) are floating to the top of the talent heap, just as I knew they would. Check this out: they're playing with the Early Day Miners! They're playing with Mary Timony! AND: they're opening for Wilco at the Three Rivers Arts Festival!! I hope you get the chance to see them soon, because they're obviously fucking awesome. Which they are.
Come check me at 8:00 tonight. I will be the happiest girl you've ever seen.
Okay, so I'm eight pages into my final paper for my Question of Paragraph class when I realize that in my paper I basically argue against all of the things we've supposedly learned in the class. Ooh. That's what I get for writing a paper that attempts to undermine the whole of western academic discourse. Um, hi.
In other news, Vale and Year (valeandyear.com) are floating to the top of the talent heap, just as I knew they would. Check this out: they're playing with the Early Day Miners! They're playing with Mary Timony! AND: they're opening for Wilco at the Three Rivers Arts Festival!! I hope you get the chance to see them soon, because they're obviously fucking awesome. Which they are.
Come check me at 8:00 tonight. I will be the happiest girl you've ever seen.

<< Home