Monday, May 24, 2004

JE N'AIME PAS LE ROCK-N-ROLL.

Some down points for today:
+The car got towed (but I got it right before the tow truck drove away, at least). But yes, I feel stupid. Relentlessly stupid.
+I had to get up at eight this morning to move Megan's car to the other side of the street, for fuck's sake. She wasn't there, and the Melnicks were banging down our door demanding she move the car so we could have the street cleaned. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Yes, I did get up on the wrong side of the bed today. The ass-early, cranky, driving in an undershirt and pjs side of the bed.
+I brought all of the goodies for Tyson's package to school with me, but left his addresss at home.
+My new shoes are hurting my heels.
+I had to wait on the phone for around an hour to get the bills put in my name.
+I had to park in the campus garage.

Some up points for today:
+Zach said that my new skirt looked nice.
+I saw Metric and the Stills last night with Andrew, and it was great fun.
+I get to meet with the fiction teacher from governor's school tomorrow.

Some great news:
Zach and I are going to start a t-shirt company: STFU productions (or something)! Of all of the potential readers of this blog, I imagine Tyson is the only one who gets this joke.