SOCIABILITY IS HARD ENOUGH FOR ME
Are you interested in things beyond the calluses on your big toes, your doughnut collection, and the mess in your room? If so, you should consider coming the the Vale & Year show next Monday, August 11th at the Shadow Lounge. Not convinced? Here are your reasons: 1) Dave Bernabo screams a lot 2) You will have a crush on Dave Bernabo when he screams a lot 3) Incredible on-stage energy 4) All the trendiness of a two-person drum and guitar band, but with a guitar sound so rich that you'd swear there was a bass, Hammond, and melodica crammed in there 5) You can hang out with me because I sure as fuck will be there 6)The songwriting is amazing and I'll punch you if you ask me to describe it 7) Just fucking be there, okay?
A review of everything that is recent and posicore: 1) I don't get carded at the Union Grill anymore 2) and I stumped the bartender on '80s new wave trivia, 3) I like tall cups of black coffee and I happen to have one right here, 4) New purple lip gloss only succeeds in making my mouth ridiculously magenta and vinyl-shiny 5) Tomorrow is my last day at the library 6) My computer got back in from the shop (which means more more more updates and friendster testimonials, 7) My parents gave me a huge bag of homegrown basil 8) and sunflowers in a mason jar, 9) school starts blissfully soon, 10) when asked by my mom to name the boys who have crushes on me, I couldn't even offer a brief summary over dinner (and how it must feel to read that if you're one of the lucky!, i mean many. oh dear.), 11) This coffee is just starting to kick in and I feel what must be a little manic writing twinge coming on, 12) I really like my school and my major, 13) I can't wait to get back into heavy reading for my theory classes, 14) I have a slew of new records to listen to (Air Supply, John + Yoko, the soundtrack to Miami Vice, Bruce Springstein, Loretta Lynn, and Sonic Youth), 15) My room is clean 16) My laundry is clean, 17) There's food in the house, 18) The weather is getting cool = fall = my birthday. AND I'm going to bake my own damn cake this year. Green and pink and in the shape of a doll. Or the shape of myself.
Are you interested in things beyond the calluses on your big toes, your doughnut collection, and the mess in your room? If so, you should consider coming the the Vale & Year show next Monday, August 11th at the Shadow Lounge. Not convinced? Here are your reasons: 1) Dave Bernabo screams a lot 2) You will have a crush on Dave Bernabo when he screams a lot 3) Incredible on-stage energy 4) All the trendiness of a two-person drum and guitar band, but with a guitar sound so rich that you'd swear there was a bass, Hammond, and melodica crammed in there 5) You can hang out with me because I sure as fuck will be there 6)The songwriting is amazing and I'll punch you if you ask me to describe it 7) Just fucking be there, okay?
A review of everything that is recent and posicore: 1) I don't get carded at the Union Grill anymore 2) and I stumped the bartender on '80s new wave trivia, 3) I like tall cups of black coffee and I happen to have one right here, 4) New purple lip gloss only succeeds in making my mouth ridiculously magenta and vinyl-shiny 5) Tomorrow is my last day at the library 6) My computer got back in from the shop (which means more more more updates and friendster testimonials, 7) My parents gave me a huge bag of homegrown basil 8) and sunflowers in a mason jar, 9) school starts blissfully soon, 10) when asked by my mom to name the boys who have crushes on me, I couldn't even offer a brief summary over dinner (and how it must feel to read that if you're one of the lucky!, i mean many. oh dear.), 11) This coffee is just starting to kick in and I feel what must be a little manic writing twinge coming on, 12) I really like my school and my major, 13) I can't wait to get back into heavy reading for my theory classes, 14) I have a slew of new records to listen to (Air Supply, John + Yoko, the soundtrack to Miami Vice, Bruce Springstein, Loretta Lynn, and Sonic Youth), 15) My room is clean 16) My laundry is clean, 17) There's food in the house, 18) The weather is getting cool = fall = my birthday. AND I'm going to bake my own damn cake this year. Green and pink and in the shape of a doll. Or the shape of myself.

<< Home