SEESAW, MISTER ADMIRAL
I keep on going back and forth on the idea of a tattoo (which, in and of itself, seems to predicate my not-getting-a-tattoo). For one thing, all of the people who talk about tattoos on body modification websites refer to them as "body art," which just freaks me way out. Something about that overly new-wavey thing just pisses me off-- that or it makes me doubt whether the design I would choose to get (a typewriter) would be at all artful. Or whether "body art" is only meant to include full-body face tattoos of Monet paintings.
Oh well, time to go buy underwear with Emily. Ta!
Before I forget, I'm going to start hyping you about the upcoming Vale and Year show on August 11th at the Shadow Lounge. I mean, I'm going to be there. No, I mean, get ready for some hardcore pre-show hype. Next time. When Emily isn't assaulting me with questions like, "Are you ready now? Now? . . . . . Now? Now now now?"
I keep on going back and forth on the idea of a tattoo (which, in and of itself, seems to predicate my not-getting-a-tattoo). For one thing, all of the people who talk about tattoos on body modification websites refer to them as "body art," which just freaks me way out. Something about that overly new-wavey thing just pisses me off-- that or it makes me doubt whether the design I would choose to get (a typewriter) would be at all artful. Or whether "body art" is only meant to include full-body face tattoos of Monet paintings.
Oh well, time to go buy underwear with Emily. Ta!
Before I forget, I'm going to start hyping you about the upcoming Vale and Year show on August 11th at the Shadow Lounge. I mean, I'm going to be there. No, I mean, get ready for some hardcore pre-show hype. Next time. When Emily isn't assaulting me with questions like, "Are you ready now? Now? . . . . . Now? Now now now?"

<< Home