I WANTED TO BE WITH YOU ALONE
I haven't needed any sunglasses for a week until today. Also, it seems like fall weather is starting to start (starting to start? nice one, dummo!). This morning I wore my brown velvet jacket in addition to a ratty black sweater and red t-shirt. All in all, oh too reminiscent of last semester right after my heart broke and I was into looking all harrowed and rumpled, reading Foucault and Derrida, my red umbrella always jutting out jauntily under my arm. Who can believe that I'm a little nostalgic for that period? But anything that happens enters that realm sooner or later, I guess.
So, I joined Friendster today. And even though I haven't added anybody to my friends list, I'm connected to almost a thousand people. Yeah, it's crazy. I have to thank Scotto for doing all of the legwork for me (and I mean all, because he's the one who invited me and stuff). Come on, he knows Iggy Pop! Or knows somebody who knows Iggy Pop. Or rather, some schmuck who's using "Iggy Pop" as his screen name. Like, whatevs.
I haven't needed any sunglasses for a week until today. Also, it seems like fall weather is starting to start (starting to start? nice one, dummo!). This morning I wore my brown velvet jacket in addition to a ratty black sweater and red t-shirt. All in all, oh too reminiscent of last semester right after my heart broke and I was into looking all harrowed and rumpled, reading Foucault and Derrida, my red umbrella always jutting out jauntily under my arm. Who can believe that I'm a little nostalgic for that period? But anything that happens enters that realm sooner or later, I guess.
So, I joined Friendster today. And even though I haven't added anybody to my friends list, I'm connected to almost a thousand people. Yeah, it's crazy. I have to thank Scotto for doing all of the legwork for me (and I mean all, because he's the one who invited me and stuff). Come on, he knows Iggy Pop! Or knows somebody who knows Iggy Pop. Or rather, some schmuck who's using "Iggy Pop" as his screen name. Like, whatevs.

<< Home