STUPID FRESH
So, I taught an intro writing class today, and as much as I had hoped it would be kind of fun, it was really hard to get any reaction out of these kids beyond a stifled giggle or similar. At least they didn't feud with one another the way they do the rest of the time (according to the prof). So yeah, I hope to be asked back. I would definitely be down with that, especially if I have the chance to get to know some of these kids better.
That's the only thing I've done today, but it definitely wore me out a bit. And yet, I'm going to be on campus until 11:00! Damn these late library hours. Maybe I can be productive and get something fun (like depositing paychecks!) out of the way.
So, I taught an intro writing class today, and as much as I had hoped it would be kind of fun, it was really hard to get any reaction out of these kids beyond a stifled giggle or similar. At least they didn't feud with one another the way they do the rest of the time (according to the prof). So yeah, I hope to be asked back. I would definitely be down with that, especially if I have the chance to get to know some of these kids better.
That's the only thing I've done today, but it definitely wore me out a bit. And yet, I'm going to be on campus until 11:00! Damn these late library hours. Maybe I can be productive and get something fun (like depositing paychecks!) out of the way.

<< Home