Wednesday, September 04, 2002

YOU FINALLY HAD A GOOD IDEA
Well, I finally finished doing all the things I had to do today, but it's too late for me to really sit back and appreciate my accomplishments the way I'd like to. Maybe I miss this feeling of always having more to do, being just an inch away from everything piling up. Right now I've got a handle on it, and I'm managing to practice and exercise. I've been trying to update more regularly, but the last three times I've used blogger it quit in the middle of generating pages, so feh.

I got lots of zines in the mail today, thank goodness. I left my big-ish collection at home because the car was packed tight, and that means that I only had my weighty poetry and writing books to read for fun. I was going to read them in the drill deck while the Girls practice, but I found a whole lot of dramats doing warm ups or something instead. Maybe it makes me a wimp, but I didn't feel like walking over to Boss after midnight. The campus isn't feeling so safe to me anymore, I guess.