I WAS TALKING TO PEACHY PEACH ABOUT KISSY KISS
So I went back and ripped up some of my layouts, just like I said I wasn't going to a few days ago. But when you get down to it, I really want everybody to be able to read this, and my cramped handwriting just isn't worth it. I can finally say that I'm happy with every page in the zine, from every possible way of evaluation. Except for the cover, that is. Before I had some super-lofty plans for spray paint covers, but that's starting to look like way too much trouble. I don't want the zine to be so complicated to assemble that I don't make all of them at one time or that I never make another run. I guess I'm going to have an overnight moratorium on spraypaint covers and do some tests in the morning. Happily, though, I tried my new binding technique on a mock-up, and it looked perfect. I'm really glad that I'm not using staples this time, although by the time I'm binding zine number 76 I'll probably be banging my head off the table. Hey, I might just be asking my parents to let me borrow the car so I can drive to Washington to have it printed. That's exactly how close it is.
So I went back and ripped up some of my layouts, just like I said I wasn't going to a few days ago. But when you get down to it, I really want everybody to be able to read this, and my cramped handwriting just isn't worth it. I can finally say that I'm happy with every page in the zine, from every possible way of evaluation. Except for the cover, that is. Before I had some super-lofty plans for spray paint covers, but that's starting to look like way too much trouble. I don't want the zine to be so complicated to assemble that I don't make all of them at one time or that I never make another run. I guess I'm going to have an overnight moratorium on spraypaint covers and do some tests in the morning. Happily, though, I tried my new binding technique on a mock-up, and it looked perfect. I'm really glad that I'm not using staples this time, although by the time I'm binding zine number 76 I'll probably be banging my head off the table. Hey, I might just be asking my parents to let me borrow the car so I can drive to Washington to have it printed. That's exactly how close it is.

<< Home