LITTLE EIFFEL STANDS IN THE ARCHWAY
Ye gods, it has been a boring day. I played bass for a while, did some chores, did some reading, and watched the first half of that '60s movie they played on ABC a few years ago. I'm thinking that I had better finish my zine as soon as I can so can at least clean up my room. I finally started the Camus book Greg loaned me when I was packing up last semester, and that's about that. Still, though, there's something exciting afoot. I wish I could say what. Off to make a superman skirt.
Ye gods, it has been a boring day. I played bass for a while, did some chores, did some reading, and watched the first half of that '60s movie they played on ABC a few years ago. I'm thinking that I had better finish my zine as soon as I can so can at least clean up my room. I finally started the Camus book Greg loaned me when I was packing up last semester, and that's about that. Still, though, there's something exciting afoot. I wish I could say what. Off to make a superman skirt.

<< Home