YOU HAD BETTER BELIEVE THAT I DROVE MY CAR INTO THE OCEAN
Work was interesting because we've had the office closed for five days due to the holiday and Kennywood day. (85 voice messages, who knows how much PennDot work, lots of pissed-off people.) Also, it helped that all but two of our supervisors cut work today. MORE VOICE MESSAGES FOR YOU, BITCHES. Still, it's so much better than going to Kennywood because there's a lot more sitting and zine reading involved.
The day was more or less gravy until my radiator broke on the way home. I guess it wasn't so bad because my parents were driving to the school for a board meeting and they helped me deal with it, but this is the second time in two weeks that something major has gone wrong with the car while it was under my care. I decided it was traumatic enough to warrant an evening of perfect sloth. Ice cream and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Ah.
I got an e-mail from somebody *claiming* to be Ram, saying that "he" was back from "India". But the time stamp was all weird, so I refuse to believe as of yet that it was actually Ram instead of some cruel impostor. However, things are looking up . . . .
Dave, thanks for all the things to write about. I'm pretty busy writing about skirts right now, but I'll try to fit some of those in. I'm working on a letter, so just cool your jets, Mr. I'm On the List for the Flaming Lips Show in August.
Work was interesting because we've had the office closed for five days due to the holiday and Kennywood day. (85 voice messages, who knows how much PennDot work, lots of pissed-off people.) Also, it helped that all but two of our supervisors cut work today. MORE VOICE MESSAGES FOR YOU, BITCHES. Still, it's so much better than going to Kennywood because there's a lot more sitting and zine reading involved.
The day was more or less gravy until my radiator broke on the way home. I guess it wasn't so bad because my parents were driving to the school for a board meeting and they helped me deal with it, but this is the second time in two weeks that something major has gone wrong with the car while it was under my care. I decided it was traumatic enough to warrant an evening of perfect sloth. Ice cream and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Ah.
I got an e-mail from somebody *claiming* to be Ram, saying that "he" was back from "India". But the time stamp was all weird, so I refuse to believe as of yet that it was actually Ram instead of some cruel impostor. However, things are looking up . . . .
Dave, thanks for all the things to write about. I'm pretty busy writing about skirts right now, but I'll try to fit some of those in. I'm working on a letter, so just cool your jets, Mr. I'm On the List for the Flaming Lips Show in August.

<< Home