CONTINUE PAINTING UNTIL YOU PASS OUT (A) DIE (B)
This is just to say that my web-based e-mail account has been cut off. I appologize to the three or four of you who sent mail there. Apparently animenation.com has decided to get all swanky and make members charge for the service, but they didn't advertise the fact that they were cutting off my service on the eighth. Nice. No way am I paying for e-mail service when I have better school service.
Ram is back. Thank goodness. I feel like I've been holding my breath for the last three.five weeks.
Dave: yes, I'm aware that you're on the list for the Flaming Lips show. You only said it three times in your last letter. Also, I should have known it was only a matter of time before you found Grapefruit. I was hoping to increase my "cred" as they say by introducing you to that book, oh well.
Adam: you are seven feet of funk and writing major GOODNESS. You slacker.
This is just to say that my web-based e-mail account has been cut off. I appologize to the three or four of you who sent mail there. Apparently animenation.com has decided to get all swanky and make members charge for the service, but they didn't advertise the fact that they were cutting off my service on the eighth. Nice. No way am I paying for e-mail service when I have better school service.
Ram is back. Thank goodness. I feel like I've been holding my breath for the last three.five weeks.
Dave: yes, I'm aware that you're on the list for the Flaming Lips show. You only said it three times in your last letter. Also, I should have known it was only a matter of time before you found Grapefruit. I was hoping to increase my "cred" as they say by introducing you to that book, oh well.
Adam: you are seven feet of funk and writing major GOODNESS. You slacker.

<< Home