AND I FEEL LIKE SOME BIRD OF PARADISE
So the rest of my summer will be mostly a mad dash to finish all of the projects I've started. The zine is still taking its time, and I won't make any predictions on how much longer it'll take. My aim now is only to have it ready by the time I get back to school. I have a handful of sewing projects that I'd like to do. Aside from the superman skirt mentioned yesterday, I want to make a small half-cape, red with yellow lining. Too pompous? I should hold a vote. I don't actually know how to make it, so it very well might not happen anyway. Well, I might get some fabric tomorrow. It's really anybody's guess right now.
I finally started to like that PJ Harvey album I bought a few years ago. It's the newest one, Stories From the City, Stories From the Sea. She has a nice voice, and her songs are a lot more interesting than I had ever thought. It's such a relief to finally like something that I haven't really cared for, like wearing the converse all-stars I bought in seventh grade or using the MLA citation guide that my mom thought was a waste of money.
So the rest of my summer will be mostly a mad dash to finish all of the projects I've started. The zine is still taking its time, and I won't make any predictions on how much longer it'll take. My aim now is only to have it ready by the time I get back to school. I have a handful of sewing projects that I'd like to do. Aside from the superman skirt mentioned yesterday, I want to make a small half-cape, red with yellow lining. Too pompous? I should hold a vote. I don't actually know how to make it, so it very well might not happen anyway. Well, I might get some fabric tomorrow. It's really anybody's guess right now.
I finally started to like that PJ Harvey album I bought a few years ago. It's the newest one, Stories From the City, Stories From the Sea. She has a nice voice, and her songs are a lot more interesting than I had ever thought. It's such a relief to finally like something that I haven't really cared for, like wearing the converse all-stars I bought in seventh grade or using the MLA citation guide that my mom thought was a waste of money.

<< Home