THIS IS JUST TO SAY
So the zine is done. Well, not done in the sense that I have a box of them sitting at my feet, or even in the sense that I have a box of copies to collate, but in the sense that it's all pasted up and ready to print. It's a really great feeling to have all of the typos corrected (well, the ones I care about, anyway), and all the pages in order and pasted onto flats and everything. It looks like I'm borrowing the car tomorrow to have it all photocopied. It feels really weird not to work on it right now. I've been hacking away constantly for the last month and a half. So, true to form, I'm drafting up another project . . . .
So the zine is done. Well, not done in the sense that I have a box of them sitting at my feet, or even in the sense that I have a box of copies to collate, but in the sense that it's all pasted up and ready to print. It's a really great feeling to have all of the typos corrected (well, the ones I care about, anyway), and all the pages in order and pasted onto flats and everything. It looks like I'm borrowing the car tomorrow to have it all photocopied. It feels really weird not to work on it right now. I've been hacking away constantly for the last month and a half. So, true to form, I'm drafting up another project . . . .

<< Home