WAITING FOR THE END OF THE WORLD
I'm copying the zine tomorrow, and probably collating and binding as soon as I get home. I am so excited to see this project all finished. I'm going to submit it to all of the distros that I appreciate that are accepting zines for submission, give a few copies to some friends, and the rest I plan on selling at school. I think I've decided against the whole spray paint cover thing because I did it for the last issue and because it's going to add a whole lot of extra assembly time that I don't think I want to add, and I think they'll look good enough just with the bells and whistles that I'm adding right now.
Tonight we had my deceased godfather's son over for dinner and I made a pasta salad with fresh tomatoes and handfuls of fresh basil. I think basil is my very favorite herb at the moment because it leaves your hands smelling so good after you pick it or tear it, and it has such a calming taste. Mom says I'm getting good at seasoning things as they need to be seasoned. Which is a good thing because I very seldom follow a recipe.
As of tomorrow, I will only have a week before I move back into my dorm and doubtlessly have a big freak out because I've missed all of my friends so much. There's a part of me that cringes when it hears super-excited, screamy college girls greet each other, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to have a hard time containing myself. And new books! And, and, and! <3 I think I'm going to make flyers for the elevators in Morewood about my zine. Somebody at CMU has to be interested in zines.
I'm copying the zine tomorrow, and probably collating and binding as soon as I get home. I am so excited to see this project all finished. I'm going to submit it to all of the distros that I appreciate that are accepting zines for submission, give a few copies to some friends, and the rest I plan on selling at school. I think I've decided against the whole spray paint cover thing because I did it for the last issue and because it's going to add a whole lot of extra assembly time that I don't think I want to add, and I think they'll look good enough just with the bells and whistles that I'm adding right now.
Tonight we had my deceased godfather's son over for dinner and I made a pasta salad with fresh tomatoes and handfuls of fresh basil. I think basil is my very favorite herb at the moment because it leaves your hands smelling so good after you pick it or tear it, and it has such a calming taste. Mom says I'm getting good at seasoning things as they need to be seasoned. Which is a good thing because I very seldom follow a recipe.
As of tomorrow, I will only have a week before I move back into my dorm and doubtlessly have a big freak out because I've missed all of my friends so much. There's a part of me that cringes when it hears super-excited, screamy college girls greet each other, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to have a hard time containing myself. And new books! And, and, and! <3 I think I'm going to make flyers for the elevators in Morewood about my zine. Somebody at CMU has to be interested in zines.

<< Home