HIS TEETH AS WHITE AS SNOW
More zine news: The Patron Saint of Small Things will soon be available through Frida Loves Diego Distro in Chicago. That's a big total of three distros, folk. It's so exciting to send my zines out to people who will later send them out to even more people. I just like the thought of it. Maybe it'll be a while before the mail starts rolling in, and maybe the mail never really really rolls in like it used to, but nonetheless, I feel like it's coming up, in a way.
My cold is mostly gone, but I still have a real foghorn of a cough. I was able to play again yesterday, and I practiced for three hours. That's good, but, believe me, not enough to get me all caught up with my playing or anything else. Truth be told, I'll probably have to do it again tonight.
More zine news: The Patron Saint of Small Things will soon be available through Frida Loves Diego Distro in Chicago. That's a big total of three distros, folk. It's so exciting to send my zines out to people who will later send them out to even more people. I just like the thought of it. Maybe it'll be a while before the mail starts rolling in, and maybe the mail never really really rolls in like it used to, but nonetheless, I feel like it's coming up, in a way.
My cold is mostly gone, but I still have a real foghorn of a cough. I was able to play again yesterday, and I practiced for three hours. That's good, but, believe me, not enough to get me all caught up with my playing or anything else. Truth be told, I'll probably have to do it again tonight.

<< Home