Monday, September 23, 2002

MARRIED TO MYSELF
Word up: blogger has lost at least seven of my entries. Does that ever happen to anybody else? I'm contemplating going live journal, but you have to pay or get a code from a friend. Eh. Plus then I could have those cat icons that say "busy" "hungry" "sleepy", etcetera. And when you get right the fuck down to it, I like cats and pink things.

Funny I should mention that, actually, because I will also now be distroed out of Pink Kitty Star Press in Manchester, Connecticut. Shazaam.

So now I'm 19, and so is Ram. Happy birthday to us. Our respective birthdays were kind of not entirely full of party because we were both sick at some point over the weekend. Me more than him, though. But I think I'm feeling better now, at least better enough not to be falling-down tired all the time. I feel kind of bad because I haven't been able to practice for about a week, and I feel like I'm falling behind in my jazz studies. I mean, solfege is the kind of thing that you need to practice in order to learn, but you can't practice it if your voice doesn't work! So now I'm going to have to really bust my ass on the solfege assignments from last week and this week to catch up. Ditto with my lesson and with jazz chamber. But the rest of my work load seems to have lessened for this week, so maybe I can handle it. Ugh. I really hate having to catch up with work after being sick.