Tuesday, September 10, 2002

WHAT'S GOING ON INSIDE YOUR HEAD
I'm still feeling pretty much the same about this as I was before. After talking with Diana after rehearsal yesterday, I found out that she feels pretty cheated, too. We're both going to talk to Dave about what's going on with his selection for the bands. I want to know if there's any reason why the only people he moved from the 6:30 were the only girls in the 6:30. (I don't suspect some kind of anti-girl plot, but I'm wondering if we were the only two people willing to acquiese and let him decide where to put us.) She said she overheard some stuff about Dave being under pressure to put music majors in the first band, or in the trombone section at least. Yeah yeah yeah, whatever, he still switched me with another music minor who was in the 4:30 band last year. It isn't a Sophomore thing because there are at least three Sophomores in the 6:30. I guess the bottom line is that I don't know what it is, and I want to know what went wrong with all of this. I want Dave to know that it is not okay for him to be so manipulative. It's such a fucked situation.