TWEETER AND THE MONKEY MAN WERE HARD UP FOR CASH
Oh, Labor Day. Such a strange way of making it feel like summer is dead, dead, dead. Sometimes I think it would be better to start school without any long weekends to get in the way of throwing oneself totally into work. Well, I think working on school stuff is a convenient way of putting off the rest of your life, even though there is a kind of satisfaction from a lot of difficult reading. Still, I feel like I'm going to have to figure out exactly what it is that I'm putting off when I'm working so hard. Especially next year when I don't have classes to back me up. When I don't even have that sad Sunday evening feeling to help me make sense of things.
Oh, Labor Day. Such a strange way of making it feel like summer is dead, dead, dead. Sometimes I think it would be better to start school without any long weekends to get in the way of throwing oneself totally into work. Well, I think working on school stuff is a convenient way of putting off the rest of your life, even though there is a kind of satisfaction from a lot of difficult reading. Still, I feel like I'm going to have to figure out exactly what it is that I'm putting off when I'm working so hard. Especially next year when I don't have classes to back me up. When I don't even have that sad Sunday evening feeling to help me make sense of things.
<< Home