Sunday, August 29, 2004

YAWN, YAWN, YAWN, WE'RE ALL LONG GONE

Rachel and I went to the dollar store for the rest of our back to school needs, don't you know, and ran into Maya in front of the video store. It was really nice to hang out on a stoop with the girls and chainsmoke. You know. I don't know how I feel about being a senior. It seems like so many people have left town and I'm feeling a little old, to tell you the truth. Which is ridiculous, because I'm 20.

Last night we Wightman girls went to a luau at Sig Ep, hung out with Adam, and met his sister Megan (who rules, rules, rules, by the way!). It was a really lovely evening, and so great to see Adam again. We need to do this hanging out thing more often. And I need to do that wearing-pumps-all-night-and-standing-around thing a lot less often, unless I want to reduce my feet to bloody stumps. Whatevs. Sometimes, you've just got to overdress, you know?