I LOVE YOU GOLDEN BLUE
Sometimes, when Blogger refuses to post your initial entry but wipes it out when you try to post it again, I can't help but think that maybe I shouldn't have written what I just did. So, you were going to hear all about my turbulent day, featuring changed locks, effusive people, unintentional door-slamming, and a movie, but I think I'll leave that for another time. I need some better horoscopes, dammit.
P.S. The new Sonic Youth album is really good.
Sometimes, when Blogger refuses to post your initial entry but wipes it out when you try to post it again, I can't help but think that maybe I shouldn't have written what I just did. So, you were going to hear all about my turbulent day, featuring changed locks, effusive people, unintentional door-slamming, and a movie, but I think I'll leave that for another time. I need some better horoscopes, dammit.
P.S. The new Sonic Youth album is really good.

<< Home