YOU ARE THE PAULA ABDUL TO MY JANET JACKSON
The above is the only reason to watch Party Monster. Now that I've told you about it, I've saved you the trouble of squirming your way through an hour and a half of not-terribly-funny "fabulousness" and a lot of violent graphics. Of course, I'm aware that you might be a fan of those things, but don't say I didn't tell you!
I think my troubles are sorting out. Every day, some terribly burdensome problem I've been turning around in my head is resolved. How about that! Horoscopes are starting to accrue more meaning in my life. That, or they just make sense because I do have a career opportunity, a hot date, and some reconnected friendships in a week. Whatever.
Rachel and I made dinner tonight, and it was wonderful. Maybe I'm being too optimistic right now, but I really think we're going to do more cooking this year. Tomorrow we're going to cook again, and I'm going to broil cod. It makes me feel so in-control and healthy to make food for myself (and a friend). Wow. It's very nice.
The above is the only reason to watch Party Monster. Now that I've told you about it, I've saved you the trouble of squirming your way through an hour and a half of not-terribly-funny "fabulousness" and a lot of violent graphics. Of course, I'm aware that you might be a fan of those things, but don't say I didn't tell you!
I think my troubles are sorting out. Every day, some terribly burdensome problem I've been turning around in my head is resolved. How about that! Horoscopes are starting to accrue more meaning in my life. That, or they just make sense because I do have a career opportunity, a hot date, and some reconnected friendships in a week. Whatever.
Rachel and I made dinner tonight, and it was wonderful. Maybe I'm being too optimistic right now, but I really think we're going to do more cooking this year. Tomorrow we're going to cook again, and I'm going to broil cod. It makes me feel so in-control and healthy to make food for myself (and a friend). Wow. It's very nice.
<< Home