HOW ABOUT IT?
Things that are funny: Dave and I don't send e-mails anymore, we just talk to each other via our blogs, Dave and I looking like total sourpusses while our significant others clap together at the Clayton-Merrill dig, Manly Pope being an actual member of the Broadway cast of Rent, Sigmund Freud's Interpretation of Dreams.
Things that are depressing: the crud that collects in my trombone mouthpiece no matter what I do to stave it off, the fact that I can go two weeks without seeing somebody who lives on my floor, tricking yourself into thinking that the boy in the band that you're watching is singing just for you because you're the cutest girl in the city, my friends getting divorced and having their hearts broken. Totally broken.
Things that are funny: Dave and I don't send e-mails anymore, we just talk to each other via our blogs, Dave and I looking like total sourpusses while our significant others clap together at the Clayton-Merrill dig, Manly Pope being an actual member of the Broadway cast of Rent, Sigmund Freud's Interpretation of Dreams.
Things that are depressing: the crud that collects in my trombone mouthpiece no matter what I do to stave it off, the fact that I can go two weeks without seeing somebody who lives on my floor, tricking yourself into thinking that the boy in the band that you're watching is singing just for you because you're the cutest girl in the city, my friends getting divorced and having their hearts broken. Totally broken.
<< Home