Tuesday, January 10, 2006

EYES SO DEEP YOU NEVER SEEN THROUGH I! CAN'T FUCKING STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU!

I don't know how you spend your long winter nights, but I spend mine with a jump rope and some juvenile nyah nyah arty p-rock. Oh, and a genuine cheerleader skirt I bought in Erie, Pennsylvania. This is the literal truth. The jump rope is the best exercise, like, imaginable. It also goes along very well with that whole bubblegum artfully dumb thing that I seem to enjoy beyond all sense.

Not that this has anything to do with anything (unless you're applying to grad schools for an MFA in creative writing), but there's this wonderful blog: creative-writing-mfa-handbook.blogspot.com. All of the inane questions, answered seriously & with compassion. Now that's an idea with wheels. (By the way, if you look closely, you might recognize a question submitted by yrs truly.) Good.

Lauren and I think that the West End isn't real, like Brigadoon. I'm going to entertain this thought for a while. Oh, and then some double jumps, son.