Monday, January 09, 2006

DEAR MARVIN LEWIS,

I know how hard it is to lose your hot-shot young quaterback to a knee injury. (Flip back a little earlier in the Steelers' season and I think you'll see what I mean.) I know that Carson Palmer's injury made the game a very different one. However, your disses on Ben were completely inappropriate and juvenile. Besides, you know Kimo didn't hit Palmer on purpose; as Kimo is a former Bengal, one would think you could rest assured that this wasn't some kind of blood stunt.

But saying that you're "not going to baby and cry like some quarterbacks" is kind of ironic, because it's just that: an immature, upset comment. It shows exactly how much you're being a BIG BABY about an injury that was certainly unintended. Then again, it isn't surprising coming from you, because your team has been dissing the Steelers in silly ways all season. (Wiping your cleats on the terrible towel? OOOOOOOOOOOh, BURN! Using the terrible towel as a bib? OOOOOOOOOOH, FACE!) This tells me one thing: you may have had a hot season, and you may have grown a lot over the last year, but you still have a lot of growing to do. The Steelers are a class organization, win or lose. They don't care about that flashy shit. So yeah, WHO DEY? Dey the class franchise of the AFC North. And dey will be until you and your team grow up.

Fuck the Bengals,
Sarah