GOODNIGHT, ALWAYS
God, I am trying so hard to have a productive day. I was useful at work, and my one class went well, but ideally I would have gone grocery shopping, done laundry, read my assignments for tomorrow, practiced, and finished rewriting my play. And worked out. Ach, himmel. It looks like I'll be able to get a lot of that done tonight, but something is likely going to have to be held over for tomorrow morning. I'm happier with the play that I'm writing now, though. It's got loads more concrete detail, and it isn't so transparent. We'll see how it turns out, but I think it has a better shot of being interesting.
I got a shitload of cute Japanese stationery from Taryn in the mail today. Flat out awesome. I can't wait to fill some more zine orders now. Or write to some of my school chums.
Today in the laundry room a girl was placing her laundry in the washer piece by piece, sock by sock. It was excruciating to watch but I couldn't stop.
God, I am trying so hard to have a productive day. I was useful at work, and my one class went well, but ideally I would have gone grocery shopping, done laundry, read my assignments for tomorrow, practiced, and finished rewriting my play. And worked out. Ach, himmel. It looks like I'll be able to get a lot of that done tonight, but something is likely going to have to be held over for tomorrow morning. I'm happier with the play that I'm writing now, though. It's got loads more concrete detail, and it isn't so transparent. We'll see how it turns out, but I think it has a better shot of being interesting.
I got a shitload of cute Japanese stationery from Taryn in the mail today. Flat out awesome. I can't wait to fill some more zine orders now. Or write to some of my school chums.
Today in the laundry room a girl was placing her laundry in the washer piece by piece, sock by sock. It was excruciating to watch but I couldn't stop.
<< Home