REFLECTIVE TAPE ON OUR SWEATPANTS, BIG HOLES IN OUR SHOES
I know that rule number one is to never talk about the weather unless you want to be the kind of boring sort that people quietly feel sorry for. I know. But I think we should make an exception for people who live in unforgiving climates, especially on days like today. But hey, it's probably going to be raining by the time I leave the library, so it ebbs and flows, oh, it ebbs and flows.
It gets really hard to be inside, and I kind of remember this feeling from every other year, but it always feels so impossible. I especially like it when they leave the heat on in the buildings so there's a warm rush of air whenever somebody opens a door. Of course it gets colder tomorrow. Of course it will snow a little on Friday. Come on. See if I care.
I know that rule number one is to never talk about the weather unless you want to be the kind of boring sort that people quietly feel sorry for. I know. But I think we should make an exception for people who live in unforgiving climates, especially on days like today. But hey, it's probably going to be raining by the time I leave the library, so it ebbs and flows, oh, it ebbs and flows.
It gets really hard to be inside, and I kind of remember this feeling from every other year, but it always feels so impossible. I especially like it when they leave the heat on in the buildings so there's a warm rush of air whenever somebody opens a door. Of course it gets colder tomorrow. Of course it will snow a little on Friday. Come on. See if I care.

<< Home