I MARRIED A MAN, OH THEN
Okay, stop getting hustle for a minute. It's so nice outside. If you hurry, you might still be the first set of footprints on your street. I was. I'm kind of glad that I forgot my headphones because it was so great to walk to work and listen to the hissing landscape.
For no reason at all, here are my top five albums of the year:
1) Blueberry Boat- the Fiery Furnaces
2) Fuckin A- the Thermals
3) Sonic Nurse- Sonic Youth
4) The Milk-Eyed Mender- Joanna Newsom
5) Shake the Sheets- Ted Leo and the Pharmacists
Okay, stop getting hustle for a minute. It's so nice outside. If you hurry, you might still be the first set of footprints on your street. I was. I'm kind of glad that I forgot my headphones because it was so great to walk to work and listen to the hissing landscape.
For no reason at all, here are my top five albums of the year:
1) Blueberry Boat- the Fiery Furnaces
2) Fuckin A- the Thermals
3) Sonic Nurse- Sonic Youth
4) The Milk-Eyed Mender- Joanna Newsom
5) Shake the Sheets- Ted Leo and the Pharmacists

<< Home