HUMAN-COMPUTER INTERACTIONS IS THE NAME OF A DEPARTMENT AT MY SCHOOL
I think the complete weirdness of that fact just set in with me, especially because there's this really creepy HCI professor in the video collection right now. Yeah, it's just me and him. Nobody else watching videos on this cold, cold night. While I was looking for the videos he wanted, he leaned over the desk and actually STROKED the computer. Fucking A, it was creepy. Especially on a night when there's nobody else in here. Also, he's a pretentious dick. He tried to explain how the dewey decimal system works. Um, thanks, I've worked in libraries for three years. If it isn't on the shelves, it isn't because I don't understand sequential numbering systems, dude. Why don't you go and interact with the computers some more?
I think the complete weirdness of that fact just set in with me, especially because there's this really creepy HCI professor in the video collection right now. Yeah, it's just me and him. Nobody else watching videos on this cold, cold night. While I was looking for the videos he wanted, he leaned over the desk and actually STROKED the computer. Fucking A, it was creepy. Especially on a night when there's nobody else in here. Also, he's a pretentious dick. He tried to explain how the dewey decimal system works. Um, thanks, I've worked in libraries for three years. If it isn't on the shelves, it isn't because I don't understand sequential numbering systems, dude. Why don't you go and interact with the computers some more?

<< Home