MY BABY IS THE QUEEN OF THE ESKIMO
So, I'm on campus trying to finish off that longass stupid paper. You know, the one that I resent having to write. Trying is, as always, the operative word here.
I would like to thank Fritos, Cheetos, and Twinkies for underwriting my education.
Do you like trinkets, especially rubies and braided locks of hair, and such? You will really like the mondo mondo trading post: http://mondomondo.net. Don't forget to listen to all of the different MIDI files and look at the pictures.
Our "Asshole of the Week" award will go to not one, but two dudes driving a white SUV who smashed into both Rachel's car and my car last night. Thanks, douchebag pieces of shit. My rear fender was going to fall off anyway.
So, I'm on campus trying to finish off that longass stupid paper. You know, the one that I resent having to write. Trying is, as always, the operative word here.
I would like to thank Fritos, Cheetos, and Twinkies for underwriting my education.
Do you like trinkets, especially rubies and braided locks of hair, and such? You will really like the mondo mondo trading post: http://mondomondo.net. Don't forget to listen to all of the different MIDI files and look at the pictures.
Our "Asshole of the Week" award will go to not one, but two dudes driving a white SUV who smashed into both Rachel's car and my car last night. Thanks, douchebag pieces of shit. My rear fender was going to fall off anyway.

<< Home