THINGS I LOVE ABOUT THE STEELERS
1) The way Bill Cowher chews his gum on the sidelines
2) Troy Polamalu's long hair that flies out from behind his helmet when he nails some dude in the thighs
3) The way Jerome Bettis shakes his head from side to side after he gets up from a tackle, because it's all like, "You just tackled me, but next time your tackle isn't gonna do SHIT!"
4) Hines Ward, who is a beautiful, beautiful man.
5) You can tell they put in Staley because 0f the low rumble of everybody yelling "DUUUUUUUCE, DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE."
6) Let's all clap for Jeff Reed for a minute.
7) Acutally, let's keep clapping.
8) How about the way Jeff Reed always looks over at Cowher as if to say, "Did I do okay, coach? Did I do okay?" Man, can somebody give this guy a gold star already?
9) The way everybody at Heinz Field leaned back to make that Jets field goal attempt bounce off of the goal post.
10) Joey Porter can be so fucking scary sometimes!
11) There are Steelers bars in almost every city. It truly is a STEELER NATION.
12) The Steelers have the coolest logo in the league. Not that logos matter too much, but come on, that doofy-looking Dolphin didn't get Miami anywhere this season (well, except to the top of the draft list.)
13) I just read Ben Roethlisberger's post-game statement (he said, "I was terrible today,") and got tears in my eyes. He's such a nice guy.
14) People were dancing in the street. I love this town.
1) The way Bill Cowher chews his gum on the sidelines
2) Troy Polamalu's long hair that flies out from behind his helmet when he nails some dude in the thighs
3) The way Jerome Bettis shakes his head from side to side after he gets up from a tackle, because it's all like, "You just tackled me, but next time your tackle isn't gonna do SHIT!"
4) Hines Ward, who is a beautiful, beautiful man.
5) You can tell they put in Staley because 0f the low rumble of everybody yelling "DUUUUUUUCE, DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE."
6) Let's all clap for Jeff Reed for a minute.
7) Acutally, let's keep clapping.
8) How about the way Jeff Reed always looks over at Cowher as if to say, "Did I do okay, coach? Did I do okay?" Man, can somebody give this guy a gold star already?
9) The way everybody at Heinz Field leaned back to make that Jets field goal attempt bounce off of the goal post.
10) Joey Porter can be so fucking scary sometimes!
11) There are Steelers bars in almost every city. It truly is a STEELER NATION.
12) The Steelers have the coolest logo in the league. Not that logos matter too much, but come on, that doofy-looking Dolphin didn't get Miami anywhere this season (well, except to the top of the draft list.)
13) I just read Ben Roethlisberger's post-game statement (he said, "I was terrible today,") and got tears in my eyes. He's such a nice guy.
14) People were dancing in the street. I love this town.

<< Home