white noise maker
Friday, November 21, 2003
HELLO MOTHER, HELLO FATHER
My flight arrives in Charleston at 1:30 PM, flight 3338. See you then!
XXXXX
Sarah
posted by Sarah at
9:36 AM
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Sarah
Location:
Austin, Texas, United States
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
TURN ON THE BRIGHT LIGHTS So yes, I admit, I tend ...
TWO OF US WEARING RAINCOATS, STANDING SOLO Well. I...
WHO HAS AN IPOD? Oh yeah, I DO. As Elvis, said, "S...
EMBASSY ROW! Talked to the head of my department t...
OLD TO BEGIN It's pretty quiet in the old homestea...
BULLSHIT So, Elliott Smith joins the long rockstar...
RICA, I'M IN A STATE Pssh, who cares if blogs are ...
YOU'VE GOT YOUR GOOD THING This is kind of a surp...
YOU'RE A SHINING STAR Jazz concerts always make me...
CAN'T GET A DOLLAR OUT OF ME It's been a lovely da...
<< Home