SHE WAS VELVETY!
By the usual standards and measures, today and yesterday have sucked a little. My jazz ear training final is over, and while most of it went fine, I totally just couldn't play the ii V I progressions on piano. I was practicing it wrong, and I just plain old couldn't make it work. The rest of the test was fine, and I guess I should be happy about that. Before that, I got into a fight with Ram, and earlier in the day, Jon and I broke off whatever permutation of a relationship we have. It must make me sound like a real wreck, but it isn't that bad. The end of the semester seems so enticing and near.
By the usual standards and measures, today and yesterday have sucked a little. My jazz ear training final is over, and while most of it went fine, I totally just couldn't play the ii V I progressions on piano. I was practicing it wrong, and I just plain old couldn't make it work. The rest of the test was fine, and I guess I should be happy about that. Before that, I got into a fight with Ram, and earlier in the day, Jon and I broke off whatever permutation of a relationship we have. It must make me sound like a real wreck, but it isn't that bad. The end of the semester seems so enticing and near.

<< Home