JUST SAYING IT COULD EVEN MAKE IT HAPPEN
Now we're all going into overdrive, which means 1)excessive caffeine consumption 2)increased giddiness and silly jokes 3)lots of carbohydrates like pizza and Chinese food 4)either an impending sense of doom, or maybe just a good time. I'm definitely having a good time, but I feel as if I'm starting to break down and just flat out lose it. It's probably the coffee, I'm sure, but there's a general air of business and briskness right now, although it gets gummed up with all this snow on the ground. Or, more appropriately, it makes some of us fall down a lot more. (Well, Megan and I. But I think the potential is there for a lot of others to fall down, honestly.) Even though some things are stressful, there's a lot of momentum to push us through the week and I'm glad.
Now we're all going into overdrive, which means 1)excessive caffeine consumption 2)increased giddiness and silly jokes 3)lots of carbohydrates like pizza and Chinese food 4)either an impending sense of doom, or maybe just a good time. I'm definitely having a good time, but I feel as if I'm starting to break down and just flat out lose it. It's probably the coffee, I'm sure, but there's a general air of business and briskness right now, although it gets gummed up with all this snow on the ground. Or, more appropriately, it makes some of us fall down a lot more. (Well, Megan and I. But I think the potential is there for a lot of others to fall down, honestly.) Even though some things are stressful, there's a lot of momentum to push us through the week and I'm glad.

<< Home