TEN INCH BAMBOO CIGARETTE HOLDER AND BLACK BEADED LEATHER GLOVES
It feels like it's so close to being crunch time around here, but at the same time, i'm not really worrying about anything yet. Well, there's a paper for Witmore's class due on Monday, and there's Frank Black this weekend, and we need to pick a manuscript really soon, and the Gladys job will need to be totally finished really soon. All of this before winter break, at least. And at the same time, there are times when I feel that I'm not totally taking advantage of everything here at school. I mean, sometimes I think about all the resources in the library and I wonder at how I'm going to get as much out of them as I can while I'm here.
It feels like it's so close to being crunch time around here, but at the same time, i'm not really worrying about anything yet. Well, there's a paper for Witmore's class due on Monday, and there's Frank Black this weekend, and we need to pick a manuscript really soon, and the Gladys job will need to be totally finished really soon. All of this before winter break, at least. And at the same time, there are times when I feel that I'm not totally taking advantage of everything here at school. I mean, sometimes I think about all the resources in the library and I wonder at how I'm going to get as much out of them as I can while I'm here.

<< Home