CELLAR DOOR
Donnie Darko is the most awesome movie. OH my GOODNESS. It really hit all of the right spots for me, I don't know why. Producing that movie is possibly the coolest thing Drew Barrymore has ever done. No, really, go and see it right now.
Thanks to Gerry I'm making some progress on my Gladys Schmitt research, but I haven't been able to dig up any of the actual stories yet. I guess this is the perfect time to learn how to really do periodical research; I have all of the dates for about 20 short stories of hers, but no actual copies to hand in. And ugh, I haven't read any manuscripts today, mostly because I hate to think about how much they're piling up. I hope I don't have a nervous breakdown on our baggers this weekend, but hey, if I do, they'll just get a realistic look at the school. Uh huh uh huh uh huh.
Adam and I were SO OUT OF CONTROL in Playwriting today. I was drawing the whole time and we were both kind of giggly and full of ourselves. Usually I don't doodle during my classes, but I couldn't keep my mind in one place today. I did a pretty awesome pure contour line drawing of the really talented kid in our class, the one who's writing a play that uses old Nintendo cartriges and projects the images onto a wall while actors offstage read the lines.
Donnie Darko is the most awesome movie. OH my GOODNESS. It really hit all of the right spots for me, I don't know why. Producing that movie is possibly the coolest thing Drew Barrymore has ever done. No, really, go and see it right now.
Thanks to Gerry I'm making some progress on my Gladys Schmitt research, but I haven't been able to dig up any of the actual stories yet. I guess this is the perfect time to learn how to really do periodical research; I have all of the dates for about 20 short stories of hers, but no actual copies to hand in. And ugh, I haven't read any manuscripts today, mostly because I hate to think about how much they're piling up. I hope I don't have a nervous breakdown on our baggers this weekend, but hey, if I do, they'll just get a realistic look at the school. Uh huh uh huh uh huh.
Adam and I were SO OUT OF CONTROL in Playwriting today. I was drawing the whole time and we were both kind of giggly and full of ourselves. Usually I don't doodle during my classes, but I couldn't keep my mind in one place today. I did a pretty awesome pure contour line drawing of the really talented kid in our class, the one who's writing a play that uses old Nintendo cartriges and projects the images onto a wall while actors offstage read the lines.

<< Home