I DO NOT SAY "CHAIR" BECAUSE OF SOME KIND OF INHERENT "CHAIRNESS" THAT DEMANDS THE SYLLABLES AND CONSONANTS AS THEY APPEAR.
Today has been a great day. Work was good as usual; one of the professors brought in some amazing lemon pound cake with buttercream frosting, so that totally ruled. I finished A Scanner Darkly before class. We got back our take-home exams in Interpretive Practices today. Yes, this is the exam I had to finish the night Ram broke up with me. I've been kind of worried about it in a low-grade way for a long time, but I aced it. And I got some really great comments on it, too. I'm so glad that all of the work I've put into that class manifests in some tangible way. Huge sigh of relief.
Later in the day I had my debut in the student reading series and everything (my costume, my poems) went well. I feel so relieved that I've finally made that leap into the student reading series. I was a little disappointed that so many of my friends were unable to make it. I mean, they all had previously scheduled events and everything, but it would have been nice for them to have been there. But this is only beginning, as I'm sure you know.
Today has been a great day. Work was good as usual; one of the professors brought in some amazing lemon pound cake with buttercream frosting, so that totally ruled. I finished A Scanner Darkly before class. We got back our take-home exams in Interpretive Practices today. Yes, this is the exam I had to finish the night Ram broke up with me. I've been kind of worried about it in a low-grade way for a long time, but I aced it. And I got some really great comments on it, too. I'm so glad that all of the work I've put into that class manifests in some tangible way. Huge sigh of relief.
Later in the day I had my debut in the student reading series and everything (my costume, my poems) went well. I feel so relieved that I've finally made that leap into the student reading series. I was a little disappointed that so many of my friends were unable to make it. I mean, they all had previously scheduled events and everything, but it would have been nice for them to have been there. But this is only beginning, as I'm sure you know.

<< Home