MUTE MEMORIES
It all comes down to this: I've had two cups of coffee (again, I'm sure you're wondering why I can only post after lots of coffee) and watched Amelie with my suitemates. And I had a very productive discussion with Megan and Adam about the study questions for Interpretive Practices. I mean, we were all over the place with the theorizing and the synthesis. It was great, and we're going to do it again tomorrow night and finish those bad boys off. The only problem is that now I can't sleep. I mean, I have a head full of bright wallpaper and yellow rotary phones from watching Amelie. You know, I really love the movies that make me feel dizzy with all of that color. The Royal Tennenbaums, Ghost World. It's torture to watch something with a plot that leans so heavily on one photobooth, and I've been back in Pittsburgh for almost two months, still I haven't made it to the Warhol to have my picture taken.
I am a writing student but everywhere I'm studying other things, at least for the moment. What can I say? I really should try to go to bed.
It all comes down to this: I've had two cups of coffee (again, I'm sure you're wondering why I can only post after lots of coffee) and watched Amelie with my suitemates. And I had a very productive discussion with Megan and Adam about the study questions for Interpretive Practices. I mean, we were all over the place with the theorizing and the synthesis. It was great, and we're going to do it again tomorrow night and finish those bad boys off. The only problem is that now I can't sleep. I mean, I have a head full of bright wallpaper and yellow rotary phones from watching Amelie. You know, I really love the movies that make me feel dizzy with all of that color. The Royal Tennenbaums, Ghost World. It's torture to watch something with a plot that leans so heavily on one photobooth, and I've been back in Pittsburgh for almost two months, still I haven't made it to the Warhol to have my picture taken.
I am a writing student but everywhere I'm studying other things, at least for the moment. What can I say? I really should try to go to bed.

<< Home