MAKING DOLLARS IN THE NEWEST IMPALAS
In order to cope with my recent reacclimation to the professional world, I am implementing a new program that will, with your help, allow me to listen to the most inappropriate and unseemly music possible on my one-hour commute home from work. Right now, this need is being filled by various Dipset mixtapes, as well as Diplomatic Immunity part two, and a few random Slick Rick records. But your help, as always, is greatly appreciated. Please! Help me remember that I'm not an office drone, at least not after four o'clock!
Thanks as always,
the MNGMNT
In order to cope with my recent reacclimation to the professional world, I am implementing a new program that will, with your help, allow me to listen to the most inappropriate and unseemly music possible on my one-hour commute home from work. Right now, this need is being filled by various Dipset mixtapes, as well as Diplomatic Immunity part two, and a few random Slick Rick records. But your help, as always, is greatly appreciated. Please! Help me remember that I'm not an office drone, at least not after four o'clock!
Thanks as always,
the MNGMNT

<< Home