IT'S A BOMB, YO! SO RUN, YO! PUT AWAY YOUR STUPID GUN, YO!
Last night we could see klieg lights coming over the hill from downtown. This is the best way to be reminded that this is you, being alive.
I'm wearing a really weird outfit. Think '70s PTA mom. Mostly it's the pink plastic pearls.
"Baby, I'm a Wonderful Thing" by Coati Mundi is my new favorite song.
All of a sudden, I really like dance music. Guess it's time to turn in the white vinyl belt and get out of the hipster mafia.
I'm going to be a DJ on WRCT. All I need now is a DJ name. How about "Lady Scientist"?
Last night we could see klieg lights coming over the hill from downtown. This is the best way to be reminded that this is you, being alive.
I'm wearing a really weird outfit. Think '70s PTA mom. Mostly it's the pink plastic pearls.
"Baby, I'm a Wonderful Thing" by Coati Mundi is my new favorite song.
All of a sudden, I really like dance music. Guess it's time to turn in the white vinyl belt and get out of the hipster mafia.
I'm going to be a DJ on WRCT. All I need now is a DJ name. How about "Lady Scientist"?

<< Home