STEP ASIDE STEP ASIDE UH HUH
The big convergence is today. I may have to reschedule my lesson, but there's no way I'm going to miss it. No way. I was really apathetic about direct action very recently, but I have to choice but to place some hope in this. I hope that if nothing else I can document this successfully, appropriately, and in a manner that clarifies some things for me.
On Friday Adam and I got married. It was a Chapel of Love ceremony, part of Casino Night or whatever at school. (So no, we're not married mcmarried for real, but it's kind of close? No, it isn't quite. But we did give our names as Arthur and Phlox, which should please you Michael Chabon fans. Adam was looking so hot, too. Pink ruffled tux shirt, black tux jacket. hair slicked back, black glasses. I had done my hair up insanely big (or as insanely big as I could manage) and I had crudloads of makeup on. Isn't that what you're supposed to do? Later we celebrated with Kevin, who got into Wisconsin's graduate writing program, which only accepts six poets every two years. And they pulled his application out of the pile way early and accepted him on the spot.
Right now I'm just waiting for the time when people can walk around outside without worrying about dying of cold, or just of shriveling up and dying of minor sadnesses. I think we'll all be a little happier when we don't have cold noses around the clock.
The big convergence is today. I may have to reschedule my lesson, but there's no way I'm going to miss it. No way. I was really apathetic about direct action very recently, but I have to choice but to place some hope in this. I hope that if nothing else I can document this successfully, appropriately, and in a manner that clarifies some things for me.
On Friday Adam and I got married. It was a Chapel of Love ceremony, part of Casino Night or whatever at school. (So no, we're not married mcmarried for real, but it's kind of close? No, it isn't quite. But we did give our names as Arthur and Phlox, which should please you Michael Chabon fans. Adam was looking so hot, too. Pink ruffled tux shirt, black tux jacket. hair slicked back, black glasses. I had done my hair up insanely big (or as insanely big as I could manage) and I had crudloads of makeup on. Isn't that what you're supposed to do? Later we celebrated with Kevin, who got into Wisconsin's graduate writing program, which only accepts six poets every two years. And they pulled his application out of the pile way early and accepted him on the spot.
Right now I'm just waiting for the time when people can walk around outside without worrying about dying of cold, or just of shriveling up and dying of minor sadnesses. I think we'll all be a little happier when we don't have cold noses around the clock.

<< Home