Wednesday, May 29, 2002

I USED TO ORDER JUST TO WATCH HER FLOAT ACROSS THE FLOOR

My day has been entirely better because Ram is back, and lo, dear reader, I have spoken with him on the telephone and also through Instant Messenger by now. However, it doesn't look like I'll be able to visit him before he leaves for India. This means no Ram time until July, and that stinks in all kinds of ways. (Well, one, actually. You know what I mean. It's just a colloquialism. No need to drag Wittgenstein into all of this.)

I went to Greensburg with the members of the literary club today to get an estimate from the printer. For some reason Greensburg looks really nice and familiar to me, like a cross between Sydney, OH (where my mom grew up) and Bloomfield in Pittsburgh. The printer's offices are cool and well-lit with that great '50s office aesthetic. Also, there's a big classy sign over the entrance to the printing rooms that says, "IT CAN BE DONE." Cripes, I love these people. They just do their thing in a highly professional manner without any dissing or mean talk. If you ever have any kind of publishing work to do and you live in the SW Pennsylvania region, go to C.M. Henry.

Regrets, sure I've had a few. One of them is not getting Ian's mixtape in the mail soon enough. I owe a lot of mixtapes, actually. And there are quite a few zine letters I should be writing. I'm thinking about starting something called the Correspondence Club next semester. Ah, ambition. Have a nice evening, everybody.