Watch As She Masters the Domestic Arts
Not only am I the best dishwasher in the house, I can be an ace cook. As long as somebody else is willing to chop the onions for me, I guess. My mom says I can either get used to onions, live at home for my whole life, or hope that Ram will take care of the onions for me. The last is probably what I'm going to bank on. <3
Not only am I the best dishwasher in the house, I can be an ace cook. As long as somebody else is willing to chop the onions for me, I guess. My mom says I can either get used to onions, live at home for my whole life, or hope that Ram will take care of the onions for me. The last is probably what I'm going to bank on. <3

<< Home