VIA DOLOROSA
Was that last entry weird? Did I sound crazy? I was a little bit, but I'm doing better. I've been meeting more people and, don't you know, that makes all the difference.
This is a list of my favorite things so far about Austin:
The melodious blackbird. (That's actually the name of the blackbird, not my poetessing.) It chatters: "Ha-ha-ha-ha!" Love it.
The Avenue B Sandwich shop: even though they aren't open on weekends, they have something called the Queen B with avocado and turkey and cheese and olives and wow, is it good. And they sell American Spirits (although I'm finding that to be really common, actually) and play Neil Young and Taj Mahal on their back porch eating area.
The public transportation, holy shit!
Crazy art being everywhere, naturally.
My really nice apartment.
The huge bookstore I plan to roll up to soon, soon, soon.
Cans of La Croix at the supermarket, yes.
Limes: 6 for 1 dollar.
Was that last entry weird? Did I sound crazy? I was a little bit, but I'm doing better. I've been meeting more people and, don't you know, that makes all the difference.
This is a list of my favorite things so far about Austin:
The melodious blackbird. (That's actually the name of the blackbird, not my poetessing.) It chatters: "Ha-ha-ha-ha!" Love it.
The Avenue B Sandwich shop: even though they aren't open on weekends, they have something called the Queen B with avocado and turkey and cheese and olives and wow, is it good. And they sell American Spirits (although I'm finding that to be really common, actually) and play Neil Young and Taj Mahal on their back porch eating area.
The public transportation, holy shit!
Crazy art being everywhere, naturally.
My really nice apartment.
The huge bookstore I plan to roll up to soon, soon, soon.
Cans of La Croix at the supermarket, yes.
Limes: 6 for 1 dollar.
<< Home