Tuesday, June 27, 2006

& PARTY & BULLSHIT & PARTY & BULLSHIT

So you can see how successful my attempt at room cleaning has been, since I'm here talking to you instead of sneezing in my room. I think I'm freezing up in my relocation plans because it's just so overwhelming. Really, what happened to me was I found some old mixtapes and started to think about all of the people I should make mixes for before I leave, so it immediatly seemed more important that I work on THAT instead of tackling the closet. So much better than contemplating the reason I have so damn many tacky polyester dresses.

I've been thinking lately about this blog, and the weird blurring between personal and private that is, as they say, the coin of the realm. When I started this four years ago, I had very little sense of audience (or privacy) for myself, but increasingly I maintain a balance between sounding personal but leaving out a lot of the actual factual details. In any case, I would like to know who you are. So I've added a comment function--if you read this blog regularly, do me a favor and say what up to me. You may find that a little demanding, but oh come on, accept it as your payment for the four years of fun this blog has been so far.