TALKING POETRY WITH THE TAX MAN
So, Thursday was not my luckiest day of the year. In fact, I had an awful time and left Passover dinner early because I was feeling so crabby and upset. As Adam suggests, I'm blaming it on the full moon. I think I'm anxious about moving so far away. In fact, last night I had a bad dream about missing the first week of classes at UT. I don't know why, but I just forgot to go to two of my three classes. I wrote apologetic letters to all of my professors. It was weird.
So, Thursday was not my luckiest day of the year. In fact, I had an awful time and left Passover dinner early because I was feeling so crabby and upset. As Adam suggests, I'm blaming it on the full moon. I think I'm anxious about moving so far away. In fact, last night I had a bad dream about missing the first week of classes at UT. I don't know why, but I just forgot to go to two of my three classes. I wrote apologetic letters to all of my professors. It was weird.
<< Home