Sunday, March 20, 2005

EVERYBODY KNOW IT'S SPRING AGAIN

This is the first day of spring in Pittsburgh: rainy, upper-30s, grey and cold. Like, haha, I get the joke, Pittsburgh. I know. You're still in control. How many times have I listened to that Biz Markie song while driving around during football season, when it seemed like it would NEVER be spring again? Well, it's here now, and Rita's is giving away free Italian Ice until eight. I pulled the covers over my head and took a nap.

In other news, it looks like I have a job lined up for next year. And I'm working on my resume, and I'm going to look at a few places in Frienship. Just the way you think it'll never be all over, and then you've finally cancelled your phone service, moved your address, and put all your shit in boxes. And they give you a diploma. Two more months of this.