I WANTED TO BE AN ARCHITECT
Six-thirty is a very early time to wake up. I realized right before going to bed that I had to listen to a radio program online for today's 9 AM class, but our internet connection is still kind of wack. So, here I am in the Cyert cluster at 8:12 with a sniffly cold nose and a page and a half of notes. My god, what we do for classes. I'm going to get some green tea and sit in the sun, for goodness sake.
Six-thirty is a very early time to wake up. I realized right before going to bed that I had to listen to a radio program online for today's 9 AM class, but our internet connection is still kind of wack. So, here I am in the Cyert cluster at 8:12 with a sniffly cold nose and a page and a half of notes. My god, what we do for classes. I'm going to get some green tea and sit in the sun, for goodness sake.
<< Home