HOORAY THE BLUES OF EVERYONE
Friendster exists only to entertain those of us lucky enough to have jobs whose primary task involves sitting in the basement of a library and making sure that the two or three students watching movies for their classes don't disband from reality and go berserk. I have conclusive proof of this.
Sometimes Friendster really bugs me because of the smarmy self-awareness that drives all of the profiles people write for themselves. If somebody would write a more objective profile for me, it would probably say something so raw that not even the 38-year-old computer dorks would hit on me.
I've been up since six, and won't leave work for another forty minutes. Ben kept me company for a good long while tonight, and I really appreciated it. Five hours in a basement is a little rough, but it does get the homework done, by damn.
Friendster exists only to entertain those of us lucky enough to have jobs whose primary task involves sitting in the basement of a library and making sure that the two or three students watching movies for their classes don't disband from reality and go berserk. I have conclusive proof of this.
Sometimes Friendster really bugs me because of the smarmy self-awareness that drives all of the profiles people write for themselves. If somebody would write a more objective profile for me, it would probably say something so raw that not even the 38-year-old computer dorks would hit on me.
I've been up since six, and won't leave work for another forty minutes. Ben kept me company for a good long while tonight, and I really appreciated it. Five hours in a basement is a little rough, but it does get the homework done, by damn.
<< Home