PAUL GILROY'S "THE BLACK ATLANTIC" USES AN UNDERSTANDING OF DIASPORA AS GEOGRAPHY TO DEVISE A THEORETICAL APPARATUS APPROPRIATE TO THE TASK OF EXAMINING LIVES AND CULTURE AS THEY ARE ALTERED BY MOVEMENT, EMPIRE, AND PERSONAL HISTORY.
So, that's a sentence from this paper I'm working on.
Somehow I managed to forget that my paper is due on Wednesday rather than tomorrow, which made me run around from school to library looking for extra books, trying to hammer out pages as quickly as possible, and generally panic as much as I can in a restricted amount of time. And then I ran into Paul and he was all, "Why are you so worried about that if it isn't due until Wednesday?" and I was all, "Oh, you're right. Never mind. Oops."
Ha ha ha.
Happy birthday to Rachel, who is twenty today! I think that's all I've got for the moment. Well, that and an abiding amount of bizarre stress and irrational fear over my grades, wherein an academically unsuccessful semester irrevocably causes me to cease existing, as we know it or at all. Goodnight!
So, that's a sentence from this paper I'm working on.
Somehow I managed to forget that my paper is due on Wednesday rather than tomorrow, which made me run around from school to library looking for extra books, trying to hammer out pages as quickly as possible, and generally panic as much as I can in a restricted amount of time. And then I ran into Paul and he was all, "Why are you so worried about that if it isn't due until Wednesday?" and I was all, "Oh, you're right. Never mind. Oops."
Ha ha ha.
Happy birthday to Rachel, who is twenty today! I think that's all I've got for the moment. Well, that and an abiding amount of bizarre stress and irrational fear over my grades, wherein an academically unsuccessful semester irrevocably causes me to cease existing, as we know it or at all. Goodnight!
<< Home